A weekly blog with links to current vaccine news
It has been an intense week in lockdown Australia
A pro-freedom activist, Monica Smit of Reignite Democracy Australia has been arrested for “incitement” in Victoria.
Monica’s Legal Defence Fundraiser
Monica Smit is the founder of Reignite Democracy Australia, a grassroots movement created in response to the Victorian government’s catastrophic handling of the COVID pandemic. On Tuesday 31st August, Monica Was arrested while driving her car and detained on charges of alleged incitement.
Since the arrest, Monia appeared before the magistrate and was offered bail. Monica declined to sign the bail order as the conditions would deny not only her but every single Australian the right to express their god-given democratic rights.
Monica’s solicitor stated that the bail conditions were some of the most onerous conditions he had ever seen and that some may have even been unconstitutional in their effect… The first consequence would be an immediate dismantling of Reignite Democracy Australia, which would then impact every other similar website! Mani Shishineh of Legalbit Lawyers, declared that “signing that bail order would have effectively put an end to democracy in Australia!”
Monica has an excellent legal team who offered their services pro-bono for the services provided to date, but we are now asking for support from the Australian people to help cover the costs of the coming fees and prepare us to face the fight ahead. This is potentially going to be a long battle and we may have to go from the Supreme Court to the High Court, thus all the financial help we can raise is greatly appreciated.
Monica’s vision has always been to empower people by giving them a voice and providing them with honest, timely and truthful information; please help us to preserve Monica’s right to these very values. Any little bit helps and is greatly appreciated!
This is a moment in History. Stand with us
On Tuesday 31st Australians gathered silently at their council chambers, state parliaments and state governors’ residences
Without needing to say a word, the people of Mullumbimby had the final say. Fear doesn’t reside here.
Click on photo, feel the power
More on the value of Silent Protest from Michael O’Neill, founder of IMOParty
Click on photo to hear Michael
Silent protest today sends a quiet message of dissatisfaction, as hardworking Australians lose their jobs because they refuse to participate in a government sponsored experiment.
Australian society being held ransom to a medical dogma that only recognises jabs as a way out of prison
We the people of Australia have had enough
1. You told us to stay home for 2 weeks to ‘flatten the curve’ and so we did what you asked and 18 months later we are still locked in our homes
2. You kept brothels open but closed churches and cemeteries
3. You kept alcohol & fast food stores open but closed the gyms and parks
4. You tell us you are “following the science” whilst subjecting us to arbitrary restrictions with zero basis in science and refuse to make the health advice public
5. You said “we’re all in this together” while we lost our jobs and needed to home school while you got pay rises
6. You made us quarantine in small hotel rooms while making special rules for Hollywood stars to enter our country
7. You keep Australian citizens from returning home to be with family while allowing Caitlyn Jenner into the country to film Big Brother
8. You refuse individuals the ability to visit relatives interstate but give special exemptions to entire football teams to move into different states
9. You tell us that masks are unsafe and that there have been no cases of outdoor transmission, but yet you punish people who don’t wear masks and ban outdoor activities
10. You first tell us AZ is unsafe for under 60s, then only unsafe for under 50s and now urge us all to get it, sneering at us if we hesitate to follow your ever-changing advice, despite our Chief Health Officer saying no one under 40 should be injected with it
11. You said we can’t go overseas but our QLD Premier was allowed to go to the Olympics with our request to host knowing truly that the games have been uncontested since Feb 2021, it was already our games
12. You tell us that last year’s BLM march was safe but that our protest for freedom is a super spreader event Is it any wonder that hundreds of thousands of people question everything you say?
People have reached breaking point and we are seeing alarming rates of anxiety, depression, suicide, obesity, unemployment etc … This is taking its toll on the Australian population and severely impacting our children and their future.
COVID-19 vaccine weekly report o2-09-2021
In the week of 23-29 August 2021, staff at the TGA have accepted an additional 2,167 AEFI reports into our internal database for COVID-19 vaccines. We must question how many reports they did not accept.
The TGA has found that 9 reports of deaths were linked to immunisation from 495 reports of death received and reviewed. These deaths occurred after the first dose of the Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine – 8 were TTS cases and 1 was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).
Latest immunisation recommendations
COVID-19 vaccination recommended in 12– 15-year-olds
After review of the evidence from clinical trials and oversea vaccination programs, the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) recommends vaccination of all adolescents from 12 years of age. This extends the current recommendation for those aged 16 years and older. A two-dose schedule of the Comirnaty (Pfizer) vaccine is currently recommended.
Let us look at the total number of adverse events and deaths so far following the experimental jab. Despite this evidence of extreme vaccine injury they are coming for our kids.
According to the Database of Adverse Events Notifications
Number of reports (cases): 19267
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 175
Vaxzevria (formerly AstraZeneca)
Number of adverse event reports (cases): 30596
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 279
Save Our Kids
A campaign from Reignite Democracy Australia
Join us in sending a strong message to any schools, daycares, kindergartens and care providers in your local area. Given that most of the country is in some kind of lockdown, you can be involved with different levels of activity.
To ensure every educator and care provider around Australia is aware of the very real dangers of injecting our children with an experimental vaccine. We know that the injection neither prevents transmission nor provides immunity, not to mention children have a 99.998% survival rate from Covid. This needs to be common knowledge among those who we entrust to care for our children. We need to be the voice for our children; we are their gatekeepers.
Real life adverse reaction victims – Our Voices Matter Australia episode 2
Under the Wire – A show about suppressed data, censorship and rising up to protect our families – Sundays 8PM