A weekly blog with links to current vaccine news
No jab, No job
National Cabinet considers mandatory Covid-19 vaccines
A decision on whether to make COVID vaccinations compulsory for aged care workers is on the table for today’s national cabinet meeting. The federal government’s expected to encourage states and territories to issue public health orders to make it mandatory.
As Melbourne’s lockdown continues, calls grow stronger for public sector aged care workers in Victoria who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 to be stood down from front-line duties. Department of Health secretary Euan Wallace said all health and aged care staff working directly with patients or nursing home residents in the public system should be inoculated against the flu and COVID-19.
You don’t work in [intensive care] unless you get vaccinated for flu and COVID, you don’t work in [emergency departments] unless you get vaccinated for flu and COVID.
The expectation is that all high-risk-facing healthcare workers are vaccinated for both flu and COVID
The sad reality is that more and more nurses and carers are being pressured into the experimental Covid-19 injection.
Here is a letter from a lawyer that you can use to challenge these extremely unsafe injections
Re Experimental Covid Injection
Thank you for telling me that you have mandated the new COVID experimental injection and that you consider this mandatory for my employment.
Would you please advise me in writing by return the legal basis on which you consider that you can mandate this experimental injection. Please do not refer me to some policy you have created but to actual law that you can mandate someone to be forced into an experiment without their ability to say NO.
I raise the following points for you to consider
- This injection is entirely experimental (it only has provisional approval at this stage) and the trials will go through to 2023. So you are forcing me to be injected as part of a massive experiment, where not even the makers of this injection know the proper side effects people will suffer. .
- The makers of this injection cannot guarantee it will stop you from getting Corona or more importantly passing it on to others. Worldwide, people who have been injected are now still testing positive for the virus.
- 99.9% of people under 65 survive the virus. The vulnerable age group is 80+ years. It is not a killer virus. This injection is not saving lives because most people survive on their own.
- The injection has not been properly safety tested. Not enough testing has been done on people with comorbidities, pregnant women or the elderly and yet it being injected into them with disastrous consequences. It has been rushed to market in 7 months as opposed to 7 – 10 years. There is no urgency.
- The “pandemic” has been created with flawed testing as the PCR test was never designed to “diagnose” any illness, as it cannot detect a live infection.
- At the time I signed my contract of employment there was never consent on my part to be in an experiment or be mandated to have any form of injection or Vaccine at some time after my contract had been signed. Without my consent this introduces a new term in the contract, which I never agreed to.
- As the Injection makers have no liability whatsoever for any damage they cause, what indemnity or guarantee do you offer (as you are mandating it) to compensate my family or me in the event I am injured injured or die?
- Your policy clearly violates a number of human rights, especially the right to say ‘no’ to being part of an experiment.
- Thousands of people have died worldwide or been seriously injured and all these numbers can be found on the relevant VAERs Government Websites except of course Australia where we are hiding the deaths of people or the Adverse reactions.
- Insisting that I have this injection or lose my job will amount to Constructive Unfair Dismissal under the Fair Work Act.
I look forward to receiving your response
You can download a copy here
Moderna mRNA Covid-19 vaccine
Australia is buying 25 million doses of the Moderna vaccine. Health Minister Greg Hunt on May 13, 2021 confirmed the deal, which he said would see 1 million doses arrive by September and 9 million doses by December. Moderna has not yet been approved by the TGA for use in Australia.
The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (mRNA-1273) is made from synthetic genetic material that is immersed in fatty substances, including cholesterol and polyethylene glycol (PEG). More specifically, modified RNA molecules that encode for a mutated spike (S) protein antigen of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the virus that can cause COVID-19, are immersed in lipid nanoparticles. The drug is administered in two intramuscular 100 mcg doses, 28 days apart.
From Moderna’s website:
Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.
In an interview with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, Dr. Charles Hoffe reported that First Nation patients who received the Moderna vaccine were experiencing adverse health effects including certain disabilities, shortness of breath and neurological problems.
Initially there were literally three that had disabilities from this, and this was now nine or 10 weeks since their shot. Some of them, for example, couldn’t open a jar anymore because both hands were so weak. There were some that had shortness of breath where they could previously walk two miles, now they can only walk a quarter mile. But most of them were neurological problems, loss of sensation, loss of strength and a major thing was chronic pain.
Most of the side effects in people who received the Moderna vaccine began within 24 to 72 hours of receiving the shot, Hoffe said. Ten of his patients now have ongoing neurological issues or shortness of breath — three months after receiving the Moderna vaccine.
Alarmed by the number of adverse events following the COVID vaccine, Hoffe fired off an email to a group of local healthcare providers, including doctors, nurses and pharmacists, that said, “This is causing harm, should we be pausing this just to take stock?”
Within a few days, Hoffe had a meeting with local health authorities who accused him of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and threatened to report him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia, the licensing body for family doctors.
Government health authorities also told Hoffe he was forbidden from saying anything negative about the COVID vaccine.
Australian doctors are told they must back all vaccines
In this article, Activist’ doctors’ phoney pandemic wars put recovery at risk, former deputy chief medical officer Nick Coatsworth takes doctors who seek to give their patients informed consent to task:
There is a hardcore rump of activist doctors who have been anti-Astra Zeneca since the start of this year, misquoting and misrepresenting the phase 3 trial data and, in my view, substantially undermining the national program.
There is a significant trust element that enables our profession to guide our community through this pandemic. There is no excuse to erode that trust through inappropriate and unprofessional online behaviour.
We are so happy to announce that after a bit of a hiatus, the Vaxxed Bus Down Under will once again be taking to the road to meet those in Western and Central Western NSW who will now get a chance to tell their stories and to meet with the team in their towns and cities.
The schedule is below and as you can see, we are starting in Lismore near the Coast and travelling south to Albury on the NSW / VIC border.
This schedule is subject to change based on how many people book in at each location so please don’t delay – book today!
There are 3 different story bookings you can choose:
- Vaccine Injury stories
- Unvaccinated stories
- Mixed vaccinated and unvaccinated stories
Or you can simply choose to meet the bus. It will tell you on the form that you are meeting the bus for a 30 minute time frame but don’t worry, you are welcome to come during our usual interview times (most are between 10 am and 5 pm but please check the schedule to avoid disappointment) and stay until we leave if you’d like. Our friendly team would love to see you and we will of course have our books, DVDs, T-Shirts and other Vaxxed and AVN stock with us as well.
The schedule is as follows:
- July 5 – Lismore
- July 6 and 7 – Tenterfield
- July 9 – Glen Innes
- July 10 – Armidale
- July 11 – Tamworth
- July 13 – Moree
- July 14 – Lightning Ridge
- July 15 – Bourke
- July 16 – Cobar
- July 18 – Coonabarabran
- July 19 and 20 – Dubbo
- July 22 – Orange
- July 24 – Wagga Wagga
- July 25 – Albury
Don’t miss Under the Wire – Sunday June 6, 8PM
One Nation Senator Malcolm Roberts recently asked the Senate Community Affairs Legislation Committee some very hard and pertinent questions about COVID vaccination during the most recent session of Senate Estimates. Some of the answers he received did not seem to be factual.
Meryl Dorey from Under the Wire will go over this information in a blow-by-blow analysis of what was said, what was untrue or unverified, and why we should all be concerned about this lack of verification by those who are supposed to be the ‘experts’ making decisions of life and death for all Australians.
Please don’t miss this special event and share it widely with your contacts.