I just want to start by thanking every single one of the AVN members for the incredible support that you have given me over the last few years, it has been an honour and a privilege to be in the trenches with you! I am truly going to miss you all!
Even though I have loved my time with the AVN, my family has had to sacrifice a lot while I was President and the time has come for me to focus completely again on my family, so it is with great sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as President of the Australian Vaccination-risks Network Inc.
I have been volunteering for the AVN for over 6 years now and I have learned so much from the members of our national committee group, who I consider to be more friends than colleagues. These wonderful people have sacrificed their time and energy to help our community, but no one more so than Meryl Dorey our founder and now interim President. I have so much respect and admiration for Meryl as she has weathered incredible attacks from the media/government/trolls and is still standing strong! Meryl has been my mentor and my inspiration, and I call on our community to rally around her and support her as she takes the reins once again.
I can honestly say that I feel proud of what has been accomplished by the AVN during these last 6 years:
- We have broken the choke hold that the anti-choice brigade had over what documentaries we could show in Australia, and who we could bring to Australia!
- We brought Dr Suzanne Humphries, Dr Brian Hooker, Polly Tommey and Anu Vaidya on an amazing tour of Australia. While we had Dr Stephanie Seneff, Del Bigtree, Dr Andrew Wakefield, Dr James Lyons-Weiler, Kent Heckenlively, and Jon Tommey on the big screen.
- We brought Sacrificial Virgins on tour with Helen Lobato author of Gardasil: Fast tracked and Flawed, Elizabeth Hart, Allona Lahn, Gardasil vaccine victims and their families while on the big screen we had Producer Joan Shenton, Dr Christian Fiala, Professor Peter Duesberg, Dr James Lyons-Weiler, Dr Brian Hooker, Stephen Hicks, Norma Erickson, Freda Birrell, Ruby Shallom and Kristin Clulow
- We brought Vaxxed not only to Australia but to our indigenous communities in Australia
- We went to Canberra several times to lobby over a hundred politicians
- We helped organise the No Jab No Pay No Way: Freedom of Choice Rallies
- We helped get the senate inquiry in to No Jab No Pay
- We personally testified in government inquiries to voice our protest against vaccine laws
- Helped vaccine injured families get the support they need
- Helped tens of thousands of people in our community
- We appeared in international television and radio shows to let our voices be heard
- We wrote articles in mainstream/online newspapers
- We made sure our website was the most comprehensive database of vaccine information in Australia
- Made strong connections with our international counterparts and made sure the world knew about what was happening in Australia
- We funded projects of individuals and groups in our community to promote vaccine awareness
- The AVN was represented in the rallies in Italy and even had a statement read out to the protestors
- We participated in the CDC rallies in Atlanta, Georgia
- We erected the first vaccine information billboard in Australia
- We put in complaints to the News Council of Australia and successfully had false statements in articles amended
- We put in complaints against politicians who had abused their positions of power in vaccine cases
- We helped create a national support network of local likeminded groups to try and ensure that no one felt isolated.
- We utilised our buddy network who helped support our members with doctors/hospital appointments
- We have continued to collect our own reports and help facilitate our members report their adverse vaccine reports to the TGA
- We have interviewed and videoed the stories of truly heartbreaking vaccine injury stories, some of who have tragically passed
And all this was done while fending off 15 government complaints in to our organisation over the last 5 years with the express intention of finding a reason to shut us down. I can tell you right now that there is so much more that can be accomplished if you all get behind the AVN, donate, volunteer and get active, the sky is the limit!
Good things are happening in our community finally with Robert Kennedy Jnr and Del Bigtree showing the farce that is vaccine safety in the US, the unravelling of the vaccine mandates in Italy and I know Australia will follow suit if we put our hearts and souls in to making it happen!
Keep fighting and stay united and there is nothing that can stop the tide of truth from washing away the vaccine tyranny that plagues Australia!
I know you can do it!