Please note: though pre-booking is recommended, please feel free to turn up on the night and register at the door.
Today, more then ever, the government and the medical community are trying to restrict your right to make informed health choices for yourself and your family.
There is a great deal of confusion about the following issues:
– Do you have the right to send your child to school, preschool, playgroup and childcare if they are not vaccinated?
– Does the government have the right to withhold any of your financial entitlements if you choose not to vaccinate your child?
– Do doctors, nurses and other health staff working in hospital settings have a right to say no to vaccination?
– Why is Australia currently experiencing the biggest and longest-lived whooping cough epidemic in its history despite our highest-ever rate of childhood vaccination?
– Why is one child in 20 now estimated to be autistic when 30 years ago, that figure was one in 20,000? Has vaccination played a role in this and other epidemics of chronic diseases (asthma, eczema, food allergies, diabetes, childhood cancer, etc.)
These will be evenings to set the record straight about not only your health rights but also about the latest research on this medical procedure from around the world.
Meryl Dorey – President, The Australian Vaccination Network, Inc., Editor Living Wisdom magazine:
Vaccination: Your Health, Your Rights
Greg Beattie, author of Vaccination: A Parent’s Dilemma and Fooling ourselves on the Fundamental Value of Vaccination:
Vaccintion, Weighing the Benefits